How much do you charge?
I have three price points and these are as follows:
1. £120 (VAT is already included in this price) for a 1 hour family photography session (which includes the ability to download 25 of your favourite images from your very own online album which can be found in the Clients Gallery). This includes all processing as well as a dedicated slot for you & your family. A 1 hour session is only available on a Saturday or Sunday.
2. £300 (VAT is already included in this price) for a 3 hour family photography session (which includes the ability to download 50 of your favourite images from your very own online album which can be found in the Clients Gallery). This includes all processing as well as a dedicated slot for you & your family.
3. £600 (VAT is already included in this price) for a day in the life of... family photography session (which includes the ability to download 100 of your favourite images from your very own online album which can be found in the Clients Gallery).This session is a tailored day suited to your requirements. An intial preparation call to discuss and set a day plan is part of this unique package. This includes all processing as well as a dedicated slot for you & your family.
The prices quoted are for the East & Central London areas and additional expenses might be requested if longer distance travel is required. The length of time in a session allows for me to create an album for you that captures a variety of moments. There are no hidden costs and you will not be expected to pay anything outside of the quoted amount for downloads or access to your photographs.
Please do contact me for tailored prices if you are looking for something different e.g. Birthday Parties, Christenings, Portraiture, Weddings, Engagement shoots etc.
Is a deposit required?
I do request that a £50 refundable deposit (only if a cancellation is made at least 24 hours in advance of the shoot) is paid upfront to secure a slot. This is to ensure my time is secured for the day and to help reduce time lost.
Who owns the copyright?
I retain the copyright for all of the photos that are produced. The high resolution images that will be released for you to download are available for personal use.
Generally speaking this means that:
• Use any of the images or photos in any commercial work in any format.
• Sell or give away the use of any photos in any format.
• Print as many copies as you like for personal use, including products for friends and family using the online gallery account that you have been given. If you have been provided the digital copies, you can also make prints and products for personal use using any other company of your choice.
• All formats of the photos if purely for personal use (e.g. creating your own photo albums or cards or calendars).
• Put copies of the image on personal websites/blogs as long as I am attributed.
What can I do with your images?
By agreeing to be photographed by me, you consent that your name and photos from the session may be used by Roxy Kapranos (Sapphire Mgmt. Consultancy Ltd) for the purpose of display, portfolio, advertising, website or any publication to promote my business and name.
You also agree that the images can be used only for these purposes without additional compensation to yourself.
What to wear during a photo shoot?
Please try to keep your clothing simple. Classic garments that photograph well include jeans, shirts, and simple sundresses in the summer, plain winter clothes that colour-coordinate. Do feel free to contact me for specific advice on what to wear before your session if you are stuck for ideas. I have example photographs that I can show you for guidance.
What to expect during the session?
Most of my shoots are on location around East London unless we have pre-arranged otherwise. I will be in touch with you again nearer the time of the shoot and re-confirm our prior booked arrangements.
I will arrive at the agreed location on time (unless otherwise prevented by unforeseen circumstances) with my equipment and if previously agreed, with an assistant. The time I will spend with you during your session includes conversations to get to know you a little bit and connect with you and your family.
My aim is to catch natural in the moment photographs as well as some thought out natural poses. I will provide direction when required so you do not feel lost during the session. We can review the photographs together during the shoot to ensure we utilise the time fully and so you also have a sneak preview of the end results.
What to expect after the session?
I will advise you in advance of turnaround times for set-up of your album. The main aim will be to complete an online folder which you can access and review the photographs for selection. Depending on an agreed plan once you have chosen your photos I will allow these to be downloaded directly from the website for your own personal use and enjoyment.